Saturday, June 11, 2011

in a matter of seconds

my camera charger is dead. i have a dead battery. OTL
anyways, i visited Cambodia during the holidays. my fave pictures of the trip are as below :D
it's a repeat of some of the pictures in my fb album though.. >< because it's too late for me to go through my folders now LOL.
 
 
 
 

i'm sorry i have not been updating.. but rest assure, i'm still alive! thanks to all those who constantly ask when i would update my blog.. you guys make me feel so appreciated <3
hmm.. sorry that this update isn't really an update LOL.
ahhhh holidays are ending! ;A;

i have not finished my homeworrkkkkkkk ><

it's late,
mitch

3 comments:

Mich said...

haha, waiting for your updates turn me to a giraffe, kidding. luckily the spider one's not here...:P

Anyways, your camera seems to be throwing tantrums huh, first the lens then the battery and then charger =X Get a new one :P

Ash said...

Great shot as always :D

Michelle Lim said...

mich : into a giraffe? omg how do you do that? i pun nak 8D lol yeahh... my camera hates me :(

ash : haha thank you! you're too kind :)